VTB Business Breakfast
It is no news that VTB Bank is our long-standing, reliable and strategic partner. So, on April 13, the elite real estate agency Maralin, represented by the head Alexey Sergeevich Maralin, was invited by VTB Bank to a business breakfast with the theme "Housing construction and market forecasts for mortgage lending". The meeting took place in the Hyatt Regency conference hall.
The participants of the meeting were:
- Head of the Department of Partner Mortgage Programs, Vice President Irina Kachurina;
- Head of the Mortgage Sales Organization Elena Nazimko;
- The manager of the Rostov NGO Yuri Avdeev;
- Deputy Manager for Retail Business Maxim Alekseev;
- Deputy Manager for Corporate Business Olga Roslikova;
- Representative of the authorities of the Rostov region, represented by the Minister of Construction, Architecture and Territorial Development of the Rostov Region Yuri Silvestrov.
As well as leading construction companies and real estate agencies, media representatives.
During the event, the results of mortgage lending in 2022 were summed up, the Bank's strategy on the mortgage and housing construction market in 2023 was presented, and the main trends in the development of the real estate market were announced.
In general, according to the results of last year, Donetsk residents issued about 6 thousand housing loans to VTB for 21.2 billion rubles, which turned out to be comparable with the result of a record 2021. VTB's mortgage portfolio in the Rostov region as of January 1, 2023 exceeded 57 billion rubles, an increase of 18% over the year.
The main driver of sales in 2022 were preferential programs: the volume of disbursements for them increased by more than 20% compared to the previous year, to 12 billion rubles. Against this background, the share of new buildings in sales increased — by the end of January-December, primary real estate occupied over 60%.
Most often, customers purchasing new buildings applied for a "Mortgage with state support - 2020 ". It was issued to VTB by about 2 thousand VTB customers, the total volume of disbursements for it amounted to 7.4 billion rubles. The second most popular is the "family program". In 2022, more than 1.1 thousand residents of the region took advantage of it, who received loans of more than 4.5 million rubles.
The average size of a mortgage loan in the region by the end of 2022 reached 3.6 million rubles, whereas a year ago it was 2.5 million rubles. At the same time, the average down payment level was 15%.
In conclusion, we would like to note a number of recommendations of the Bank:
1. If you are thinking about buying an apartment or a house with a mortgage, know that the most favorable rates exist today in the housing market under construction. First of all, you need to check whether your situation is suitable for one of the existing state programs (Family, GP2020, IT).
2. Regardless of whether you are buying ready-made or under construction housing, know that you can save money using electronic services - secure payments and electronic registration. And then in VTB you will receive a discount of 0.3% to the rate for the entire loan term. Specify the requirements for the opportunity for salary clients-you can get additional preferences. It is very easy to transfer a salary to a bank today, and this will allow you to save significantly.
3. If you plan to buy a house - specify the mortgage terms, for today there is such an opportunity.
4. Banks strive to make mortgage registration as simple as possible. In VTB, all applications can now be submitted using two documents at any bank office, on the site6 in the call center and through our partners.
5. For certain categories of borrowers-salary clients, it is possible to take out a loan without a down payment. These are doctors, employees of law enforcement agencies-you can check with the bank and the employer.
6. Do not forget about the possibility of refinancing: under the mortgage rate, you can combine several loans in different banks, and at the same time reduce the amount of the monthly payment or the term of the loan.
View count: 258