Complex services for individuals:
Assistance in obtaining approvals and permits for the conversion, re-equipment or reconstruction in an apartment, house or non-residential premises (or assistance in legalizing unauthorized redevelopment, reorganization, reconstruction), including:
- legalization of unauthorized construction;
- preservation of the apartment in a converted, refurbished and reconstructed condition (when redevelopment is carried out both in residential and non-residential premises without the consent of the administrative authorities, or if to located on on the first floor of the housing there is an extension standing on the common house plot)
The main direction of the company for the provision of services in the field of purchase and sale transactions real estate is their full support, starting from the signing preliminary contract and ending with the final settlement and transfer ownership certificates. Our specialists have rich experience in provision of additional services to the company's clients.
Conversion of Residential Premises to Non-Residential
The general rules for the transfer of residential premises to non-residential premises and vice versa imply compliance with the Housing Code and legislation on urban planning. However, this process has many nuances, without knowing which, you can spend a lot of time, money and your nerves.
We offer assistance with translation processes, including:
- advice on this issue;
- checking your property and documentation for transferability;
- obtaining permission for reconstruction (re-equipment, redevelopment) according to your project;
- commissioning support;
- accompanying the transfer to accommodation or vice versa "turnkey".
The work of a lawyer in court to protect the rights of a party to a contract shared construction (DDU):
- examination of DDU and other submitted documentation, analysis existing situation;
- forming right position;
- work on the lawsuit and pre-trial claims;
- documentation approval with the client;
- filing a lawsuit, representing in court;
- if necessary, appeal against a court decision (appeal, cassation);
- receiving and passing judgment to the client.
The work of our specialists is the resolution of disputes on DDU, obtaining monetary compensation by the shareholder in the form of a forfeit and a fine from the developer, compensation for withdrawal from the contract, compensation for non-pecuniary damage, as well as compensation legal costs incurred by you.
Representing interests in court in resolving inheritance disputes:
- if the deadline for accepting the inheritance is missed;
- on the recognition of ownership of property in order of inheritance;
- when dividing property inherited.
Property acquired by spouses during marriage is considered common property of the spouses. It is possible to divide it in marriage, during a divorce, and also after a divorce.
If there is no dispute between spouses (or already former spouses) as to whether what property will go to each of them as a result of the division, such a division can be formalized by an agreement on the division of property of the spouses, drawn up in in writing. If there are real estate objects in the list of property of the spouses, this agreement is a title document and the basis for registration property rights of Rosreestrom.
If there is a dispute during the division of property, the only way to resolve it is appeal of the spouses to the court.
Disputes over contracts of equity participation in construction
The resolution of such disputes occurs in cases where there are claims against the developer because:
- construction stopped without explanation;
- the initially approved building documentation has been changed;
- construction timeline extended or cost increased;
- additional housing fee required;
- the house was not commissioned on time;
- moving into the apartment is delayed;
- the area and condition of the transferred apartment does not correspond to those specified in the contract.
At the moment, the most efficient and effective method of resolving problems related to the developer and the equity participation agreement is trial. Dispute resolution through litigation is the most civilized and legally protected method, so do not be afraid to apply lawsuit! Do not forget that you need the services of an experienced and competent lawyer in this case!
- consulting on the acceptance or rejection of inheritance, inheritance by law (order of succession) and by will, on a mandatory share in inheritance, division of hereditary property, restoration of the term to accept an inheritance;
- collection of documents that are required for the procedure for accepting an inheritance from a notary; assistance in processing applications for acceptance of inheritance.
We offer the following services:
- consulting on the division of matrimonial property, selection the most optimal design option;
- development of options for the division of property, drawing up an agreement on the division. At the request of the customer, the transition registration process is supported rights under the agreement (submission of an application to Rosreestr, elimination of comments (if any), receipt of documents after registration);
- representing interests in court when considering disputes on the division of property spouses (preparation of a statement of claim or objections to a claim, selection of evidence base, development of a legal position on the case).
Complex services for legal entities:
Under construction equity agreements:
- Legal services for execution of equity contracts participation in construction;
- Issuing notifications about the extension of the construction period, about changes area of the apartment, etc.;
- Claims work with equity holders under equity participation agreements in construction (in case of receiving claims for payment of a penalty, compensation for a change in area, claims for the quality of construction);
- Pre-trial settlement of disputes with equity holders;
- Representation of the interests of the Developer in courts when considering cases on claims equity holders (on the recovery of a penalty, compensation for a change in area, claims on the quality of construction, fines, etc.);
- Conclusion of work contracts;
- Suspension of construction (design, etc.) works with notification of the Customer;
- Perform additional work required, but not provided for by the Agreement (estimate);
- Customer's refusal to sign the act acceptance of work performed;
- Definitions of the balance holder of engineering communications of constructed objects (in order to bear the costs of their maintenance);
- Customer's refusal to pay (partial payment) work performed;
- Formation of protocols and acts of availability deficiencies in the work performed;
- And other issues from conclusion and execution construction contracts.
Representation in Arbitration Courts and Courts of General jurisdiction over the following categories of cases:
- Disputes between contractors and customers/developers under contracts contract (construction contract, contract for the implementation of design and survey work, etc.) in terms of the quality and volume of work performed, untimely or incomplete payment for the work performed, in case of refusal to acceptance of work performed, etc.;
- Disputes between investors and customers/developers on investment construction contracts;
- Disputes on supply, sale, lease contracts;
- Disputes with customers on state and municipal contracts, etc.
We guarantee the high quality of our work and responsible attitude to your business. In any, even the most difficult situation, we use an individual approach to each client.
Connect with us
We will call you back soon