Federal Law No. 310-F3 of July 14, 2022
Adopted by the State Duma on June 28, 2022
Approved by the Federation Council on July 8, 2022
Make the following changes to the Family Code of the Russian Federation (Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, 1996, No. 1, Article 16; 2016, No. 1, Article 11):
1) add the second paragraph of paragraph 3 of Article 35 with the words ", according to the rules of Article 1731 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation";
2) in paragraph 2 of Article 39, the words "spent the common property of the spouses to the detriment of the interests of the family" should be replaced with the words "committed unfair actions that led to a decrease in the common property of the spouses, including without the consent of the other spouse necessary by virtue of paragraph 3 of Article 35 of this Code on unfavorable terms such transactions for the alienation of the common property of the spouses to which the court has not applied the consequences of their invalidity at the request of the other spouse."
Article 30 of the Housing Code of the Russian Federation (Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, 2005, No. 1, Article 14; 2015, No. 1, Article 11; 2018, No. 1, Article 87) should be supplemented with Part 11 of the following content:
"11. The owner of a dwelling has no right to perform actions entailing the occurrence of shares in the ownership of this premises, and the owner of a share in the right of common ownership of a dwelling has no right to perform actions entailing the division of this share in the right of common ownership, if as a result of such actions, the area of the dwelling belonging to the share of each of the co-owners and determined in proportion to the size of the share of each of the co-owners, will be less than six square meters of the total living space for each co-owner. Transactions concluded in violation of the rules provided for in this part are void. The provisions of this part shall not apply when the right of common shared ownership of residential premises arises by virtue of law, including as a result of inheritance on any of the grounds, as well as in cases of privatization of residential premises.".
Part 4 of Article 10 of Federal Law No. 256-FZ of December 29, 2006 "On Additional measures of State Support for families with children" (Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, 2007, No. 1, Article 19; 2008, No. 52, Article 6243; 2010, No. 31, Article 4210; 2011, No. 1 52; N 27, article 3880; 2013, N 23, article 2886; 2014, N 26, Article 3377; 2015, N 10, article 1424; N 21, article 2983; 2017, N 1, article 11; 2019, N 12, Article 1227; N 26, Article 3317; N 31, article 4442; 2020, N 9, Article 1127; N 29, article 4512; N 52, article 8597) add the following sentence: "In this case, the rules of part 11 of Article 30 of the Housing Code of the Russian Federation do not apply.".
1. This Federal Law comes into force on September 1, 2022.
2. The provisions of the Family Code of the Russian Federation (as amended by this Federal Law) shall apply to relations that have arisen after the date of entry into force of this Federal Law.
3. The provisions of the Housing Code of the Russian Federation (as amended by this Federal Law) shall apply to relations that have arisen after the date of entry into force of this Federal Law.
View count: 635